- Estimated 500 Attendees, 40+ sessions
- Hashtag to follow: #WCTO
- Includes: Presentations, Panels, Workshops
- Date: November 15-16, 2014
- Location: Humber College Lakeshore Campus
- Tickets: $30 for the full weekend
- Want to volunteer? Check our Get Involved page.
Join us for another fantastic Weekend of WordPress at WordCamp Toronto 2014 (#WCTO), our community’s 7th annual conference dedicated to all things WordPress.
If you’ve never been to WordCamp Toronto — or any WordCamp, for that matter — you’re in for a real treat! Read on for all the details.
What is WordCamp Toronto?
WordCamp Toronto is an annual, volunteer-run conference that’s all about WordPress, the world’s most popular content management system (CMS).
WordCamp Toronto is for anyone interested in WordPress.
Our goal at WordCamp Toronto is to showcase, connect, and inspire all WordPress users from around Toronto (and beyond), regardless of experience or skill level.
We’re still in the early planning stages, but you can expect a mix of:
- Educational presentations & project showcases.
- Insightful panel discussions on a variety of topics.
- Hands-on workshops that dive into using WordPress.
- Plenty of opportunities to meet new people and chat about WordPress.
Venue: Humber College’s Lakeshore Campus
We’re partnering up once again with our friends at Humber College’s School of Media Studies & Information Technology.
Their beautiful Lakeshore Campus (Lake Shore Blvd. West & Kipling Ave.) is wheelchair accessible, serviced by public transit, and includes ample parking space.
19 Colonel Samuel Smith Park Drive
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M8V 4B6
How much does it cost? $30 for the full weekend.
We have a flat-rate price of $30. This covers your registration, food and refreshments (details TBA). Tickets will go on sale later this year.
Who’s organizing WordCamp Toronto 2014?
Our core organizing team:
- Brent Kobayashi, Lead Organizer
- Tom Auger, Co-Organizer
- Andy McIlwain, Co-Organizer
- Jordan Quintal, Accessibility Lead
- Dejan Markovic, Volunteer Lead
Help Spread The Word!
Are you attending WordCamp Toronto this year? Awesome! We’ve created these badges for you to add to your site or blog. Embed codes are included in the captions.