WordCamp Toronto 2014’s Call for Sponsors is open! This is your chance to give back to the WordPress community by supporting WordCamp Toronto 2014.
WordCamp Toronto (#WCTO) is an annual, not-for-profit, volunteer-run event dedicated to all things WordPress. Each year we bring together over 400 WordPress enthusiasts for a weekend of learning, sharing, socializing, and – of course – contributing to the development of WordPress.
What are the sponsorship levels for 2014?
We have five sponsorship levels this year. Four are geared towards organizations, while the fifth — a new addition for 2014 — is geared towards individuals and freelancers.
- King Street ($2000): Sponsors contributing at the King Street level get the most recognition online and offline. Contribute a blog post, get first dibs on sponsor table placement, and drop some goodies in the swag bag.
- Queen Street ($1000): This is a great opportunity to give back to the WordPress community, chat with attendees at your own sponsor table, and get recognized for your support.
- Yonge Street ($500): Ideal for any organization that would like to contribute to the WordPress community and support WordCamp Toronto.
- Annex ($200): Good for small businesses, startups, or organizations that would like to make a small contribution to WordCamp Toronto and the broader WordPress community.
- Kensington ($75): An opportunity for individuals and freelancers to contribute and be recognized for their support of WordCamp Toronto.
You can find more details on our Sponsor page.
If you have any questions or comments about sponsorships, just give us a shout.